Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Happy Birthday to my First Grand-Child!

15 years ago today I became a grand-mother (Nana) for the first time. To say it was exciting was an understatement. It is hard to believe 15 years have passed.. Kirsten is a very beautiful and talented, smart girl. She has many talents. She is an avid horseback rider. She is very smart in school and is also a very good writer and artist. There is nothing she can't do if she sets her mind to it. She is also very strong willed, which is why she is able to achieve at so many things. She doesn't let things defeat her. She conquers it. We share so many good memories over the past 15 years. We had a small early birthday celebration while she was here. I am very proud of this young lady. Kirsten, you were the one that started me on my favorite role in life. I have loved parts of all the different phases in life, but being a Nana is probably my favorite. Thank you for making me a Nana 15 years ago today.


She is pretty on the outside and on the inside
She was really wanting to go riding so Papa was able to get the neighbors Tennessee Walker for her to ride.

He was being a little stubborn, but she got him going


Kirsten, we love you and are very proud to have you as our first Grand-child. I hope you have a wonderful Beach Party. LOVE YOU,


Kirsten riding the Tennessee Walker

No comments: