Monday, May 3, 2010

Tanek's Dental Check-up!

Today Gary and I took Tanek for his dental check up. Stephanie had to work and since she had already canceled his appointment once, she didn't want to do it again. I had decided I was going to get some pictures of it this time. Normally the parents don't go back in there, but I asked it I could take a picture of him. I figure most people think grand-parents are over the edge anyway and they usually try to humor us that they would let me and they did. He is getting his teeth cleaned and is being very good.
They have earphones on him I guess so he doesn't have to hear the noise of the cleaning. He was very good during the cleaning. I did hear some loud protesting when I went back out and they had to take x-rays. He didn't like that at all.
I just thought he looked so cute laying there getting his teeth cleaned and being such a big boy about it. They must be very good with children because a lot of children go here. I personally would like to have been back there with him, but I am sure it works out better for them this way.




No comments: