Friday, July 31, 2009

Fun with markers

Lately Tanek has enjoyed drawing and coloring. Today he was sitting at his table and coloring with markers.
I was sitting there watching him and he was enjoying himself.

He was very engrossed in his work.
I got him to look up for a minute so I could take a picture of him. He was doing very well with the markers.

The next thing I knew this was the result. I am not sure how he managed to get this all over his face but thankfully they were washable markers. I thought he looked very cute and couldn't resist taking a picture of him. Three year olds are so much fun. Every day with them is an adventure. I am very blessed to be able to share a lot of these special times with him.





1 comment:

Alice said...

how cute! and thank the good Lord for washable markers!