Tuesday, April 1, 2008

Tanek didn't want Daddy to Leave


When Ricky brought Tanek over today he did NOT want his daddy to leave him. We were both so surprised because usually he just happily says bye bye and comes and starts playing. Today was a different story. I just had to take these pictures as you so seldom see him this upset. After I took the pictures he was fine and we went out and played and he has been great the rest of the day. He just had a little melt down for a few minutes. He is usually so happy and he is again.

2 comments:

Florida Girl said...

I know that cry very well right now. My little princess gets the "Mommies" quite often right now.

Heather O'Steen Photography said...

Yeah - what's with the horrendous case of the "mommies" lately? Emily is completely attached to me right now - it started in the middle of our FL trip. Looks like my little Tanek had a little case of the "daddies"!!!