Monday, April 21, 2008

Childhood Friends

Heather and Pam grew up together. We just got to know Pam because she also goes to Trinity. Through Heather we became friends. They have known each other most of their lives. Now Pam is a part of our lives. It is so neat the way God brings people together.
Here is a picture of our Grand-daughters. Hannah, Kirsten and Emily and Pams daughter Brooke. It was really neat that they (Pam and Heather) were able to reconnect after so many years and get to know each others family. Real friendships last a lifetime. Here is proof of that.

3 comments:

Florida Girl said...

It has been such a blessing to find her again. It's hard to describe how it feels to just have someone out there that is so connected to where I am from and knows about so much of my world. And to have you and Papa as friends to top the whole thing off is such a blessing.

Heather O'Steen Photography said...

I have to agree 100% - I keep telling everyone that it feels like I have found a long lost sister - or maybe even better! It's so nice to have someone who knows everything about yourself and your childhood (and even some things I didn't know myself!). God had a reason to let us drift apart for such a time, it makes it so much more precious now. It's one of those precious gifts from God - a shiny sparkly jewel in my life!

Florida Girl said...

Amen . .. couldn't have said it nicer than that Heather.