Sunday, July 22, 2012

The Wedding of Rena & Larry Hess

Rhonda, Larry's daughter


Bob, Rena's youngest son, and one of the pastors that did their ceremony.

The Bride and Groom

Lori, Kerry, & Doreen


 My cousin Linda and I.  Her and Chuck came from Yakima to the wedding.  I was so happy to be able to spend time with them.


Rena's two sons with Larry

Rena being walked down the aisle by her brother Don.


 Bob and Jerry did the ceremony.  It was one of the happiest wedding ceremonies I have ever seen.  


Larry's grand-children sang "You Light Up My Life"
Jerry doing the vowels in the ceremony

Sealed with a kiss

Rena & Larry's kids


 Rena's kids and grand-kids
The happy couple



 What a special gift these two have received.  After 50+ years of marriage and both losing their mates several years ago God brought them together.  I think everyone who knows both of them and all their children were so happy for them.  When they decided to get married they just wanted a small family and close friends wedding.  Well, about 350 of their family members and closest friends attended their wedding.  It was a very sweet, happy and humorous 
ceremony led by her two sons.  I am so happy that I was able to make the trip to be at this wedding.  It just goes to show you that love can come at any age.  Congratulations to Mr. & Mrs. Larry Hess.



No comments: