Monday, July 16, 2012

Moments with Family

During the week I spent with my sister before her wedding we did some fun things.  One night Larry, Rena and I had dinner at the Spaghetti factory.  They really make great spaghetti.  We had a great evening.

 My sister taught a ladies Bible study.  On the last week of the class they gave her a wedding shower and she got some really nice gifts.





Personally "THIS" one was my favorite.  See's candy.  It doesn't get any better than this.  I grew up eating these delicious chocolates.  These are mostly found out west (as far as I know) and they are the Best.  

This is a picture of Mt. St. Helens.  Really nice to be surrounded by such beauty.

We had lunch one day on the Columbia river.  This was a picture through the window from our table.

This is a picture of a street in downtown Portland, Oregon.  We went to Tartberry's Yogurt shop where my niece works.  A real unique and fun place.

Taken from a bridge in downtown Portland

This is a view of Mt. Hood from the deck of my brother's house.  How sad to have to look at this every day. :)  I love this mountain.  It is SO beautiful.

Another view

Sometime the clouds get so low you don't even see the mountain.

So many different looks at different times of the day.


 Top picture....Rena and I at the Spaghetti factory.  Bottom picture eating lunch on the Columbia river called "Beaches".  Both had great food.  As you can see some of the best parts of my trip were spent around food.


With my beautiful niece Randee at Tartberry's.  What a neat shop.

My little brother, Randee's dad at Tartberry's.

Not only is their yogurt great you get greeted by this beautiful girl and her million dollar smile.

Just a few of the toppings you can get.  There is also a counter of all sorts of fresh fruit toppings.  I could spend a week in there.

Randee and her boss.  Two Million dollar smiles.  A very fun place.
 A picture of the shop.

No comments: