Wednesday, December 24, 2008

For ALL you snowbirds!

This was taken today Christmas Eve at 4:30 PM. It certainly isn't hot, but it is very pleasant. I am wearing long sleeves and long pants and I am not too warm. I do have the patio door open ,but closed the windows because I got cold :) Just thought you would like to see what people in Sunny Florida have to deal with. How sad. Ha. It is Wonderful. I wish all of you a very Merry Christmas and I know a lot of you are having a white one so enjoy. I know people do enjoy white Christmases. I for one enjoy this type of weather the most.

2 comments:

Karen said...

Ahhhh, that sounds really good. I'd love it the day after Christmas (and every day after that!) because I really do love a White Christmas. So on the 26th, I'll be very very jealous!!

Alice said...

Yeah, I kind of miss the snow myself. We had a great day today anyway :). Merry Christmas, Nana. Hope all is well :).