Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Pumpkin Patch

Today Stephanie and I took Tanek to the Pumpkin patch at the Methodist church in Keystone.
Every year they put out a pumpkin patch and you can take pictures and buy some pumpkins if you want. Tanek picked out 3 little pumpkins. One for him, mommy and daddy. He liked the little ones because he could hold them in his hands. With temperatures in the 90's this week it certainly didn't feel like fall. Last year we were in jackets at the pumpkin patch.

There were pumpkins of all sizes and colors and shapes.
These just fit in his hands nicely


These are the ones I want mommy


It is so cute


Sitting by his new friend Mr. Scarecrow

I have made my choice and I will take these 3 home please

A fun tme at the pumpkin patch











1 comment:

Heather O'Steen Photography said...

Going to the Pumpkin Patch in shorts looks so funny to me now - even though we used to do it too!