Friday, August 21, 2009

The Haircut saga continues

Most of you know this sweet little guy does not like haircuts. I have been working on cutting his hair for about a year now. He will NOT let it be cut professionally and since he won't be still they won't cut it. So it was decided by him that Nana could cut it. Usually he isn't very happy to let me cut it either, but I seem to be the lesser of the two evils to getting it cut. Since we are getting ready for a week-end of Disney he was told he would have his hair cut before we went. That was
the deciding factor for him that he did need a haircut. Today it occured to me (duh, a little slow thinking) that I would put him in front of the TV and let him watch Handy Manny who he loves to watch. Success! He sat there so good and let it be cut. Maybe....we could take Handy Manny to the barber shop??? Actually, today it turned out pretty good I think. He has such pretty thick shinny hair and it kind of hides some of the flaws. But we were both happy with it today.

Trying to get a side view.
So, Yea we are ready for Disney....again! This time to make mommy's birthday happy. He liked it that Nana had a Happy Birthday on Monday, and now he is ready to make mommy's birthday Happy on Saturday. I don't think that will be a problem for him.




No comments: