Saturday, June 20, 2009

Disney day 2

Riding the monorail to the Polynesian for lunch.

I could spend the day here just enjoying the lush landscaping. This is how I wish my yard looked. The emphasis on "wish".
It is just a tropical paradise. Almost feel like you are in Hawaii.

Our sweet Tanek

While we were eating lunch a mommy duck and her babies came up to the window looking for food.

Tanek ready to take a spin on the water.


Anita , Stephanie and Tanek with our "summer home" in the background. :) These really nice hotels are way out of our price range, but it is fun to go and see them and have lunch there. They really are very nice.

Even though it was very hot there was a nice breeze.
Riding around the lake and looking at all the pretty hotels. I thought of Heather, Pam, Alice and Whitney with your fancy camera's and all the beautiful pictures you guys could take. Me, I just click and shoot and you can tell that, but it is fun anyway.

This is a picture of our summer place. Isn't it beautiful? The nice part of being at Disney is it really is a fantasy land. When you step on the property you can leave your problems behind. The people you meet are mostly happy and having a great time. If there is a recession going on it stops at the gates of Disney. You can forget even if for a day or two that we have a president that is trying to destroy America. You can forget all the problems in the world for a short time and just "believe" and enjoy. I love seeing the World of Disney through the eyes of my 3 year old grand-son and Anita. To them it is the happiest place on earth. We have a great time regardless of what we are doing or where we go and we are making lots and lots of memories with a precious little boy and with each other. I love seeing the happy faces on children. They are just so excited at seeing all the fun things at Disney where dreams come true.











4 comments:

Alice said...

i love your disney photos! i can't wait for it to cool down some so we can go back. and yes, i'll have lots of pictures to share with you :). thanks for mentioning us :) we love you!

i like your last shot of the hotel best - your summer home - lol! i wish! i'd come for a visit :)

Nana said...

You are welcome anytime. My summer home has plenty of room for everyone.

Heather O'Steen Photography said...

Looks like you guys had fun! I love your matching shirts! You guys are official Disney fans.

Florida Girl said...

Yes, one day I will be there with my camera. I know I am going to get stoned for this but Brooke has not been yet--can you believe it?? I hope by the end of summer but we'll see. Keep going though so I can dream through your photos! Tanek is so sweet--I just love him and his adventures! (Nana, Anita & Stephanie's adventures too) :)