Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Just a few things to be THANKFUL for!

Some of the things I am Thankful for. Even though I don't like our new President and I certainly don't like this freezing cold weather I am thankful that GOD IS STILL IN CONTROL! I am thankful for a warm home, a warm fire in the fire place and a sweet husband that keeps that fire going. I am thankful when I get to my grand-sons house at 4:45 am he also has a nice warm home. I REALLY dislike weather when it is SO cold. But, even in Florida for some reason we have to have some cold weather. I am thankful that each day brings us closer to Spring. I am thankful for family, friends, GRAND-CHILDREN, my relationship with God, my church and good health. There are so many things to be thankful for and these are just a few. What are you thankful for today?

1 comment:

Greg said...

Thanks so much for your kind words and prayers!

Greg