Tuesday, March 11, 2008

HAPPY 8TH BIRTHDAY SWEET HANNAH!!!
In less than an hour it will be Hannah's birthday. I can't believe it has been 8 years. I still remember going up there when she was going to be born. I actually was there 3 weeks before she was born. We thought she would be early, but she waited until she was good and ready. I spent a week up there after her birth. One night while her mommy was taking a shower I sat and rocked her in her nursery. That was the beginning of a beautiful love relationship between Nana and grand-daughter. For awhile I was able to go up every 2 months and spend time with them....but then Papa retired and that was over. I miss seeing these precious girls. Just wanted to wish one of them a very very Happy Birthday. You are a sweetheart and Nana and Papa love you. See you soon.

No comments: