Friday, December 11, 2009

Care Group Get-Together!

Tonight we had our Care group get together. We had a great time. I had to take a picture of Linda. This is the first time I think I have ever seen her wear a coat or anything heavier than just a sweater. She is never cold. She had this cape on and it was surprising to see her in it.
When she came in the house I told her I had to take a picture of her as I never see her wearing anything to keep warm.
Here we all are sitting around the table. We had a great time just talking and getting to know each other a little better. Some of us have known each other for a long time and some of us are just getting to know each other. This was just a very casual laid back time of food and fun. Lots of laughter.


Thanks everyone for a great evening. Lots of good food and lots of fun.






No comments: